none
RD Web Portal: Allow rdp connection download after login on the Web access page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Im managing a customer infrastructure and I've been asked if it is possible to hide the RDP Connection on the RD Web Portal.

So i am searching for a solution to showcase the option "download the RDP Connection" AFTER a successful Login on the web portal. Is that possible?

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:07 AM

Answers

• HI
    1  "So i am searching for a solution to showcase the option "download the RDP Connection" AFTER a successful Login on the web portal. Is that possible?"
    in general ,after we logon the website of RDweb ,we can click the remoteapp which we want to open then download the rdp file for specified remoteapp. like picture.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Preez Friday, September 13, 2019 11:36 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:14 AM

All replies

• HI
    1  "So i am searching for a solution to showcase the option "download the RDP Connection" AFTER a successful Login on the web portal. Is that possible?"
    in general ,after we logon the website of RDweb ,we can click the remoteapp which we want to open then download the rdp file for specified remoteapp. like picture.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Preez Friday, September 13, 2019 11:36 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:14 AM
  • Is it possible to remove the option to download the RDP file before a successful login?
    Friday, September 13, 2019 11:38 AM
  • HI

unfortunately,it can not be completed .
    i think we can post this demand to below website , may be it can come ture in future.
    https://remotedesktop.uservoice.com/forums/266795-remote-desktop-services

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 1:21 PM