none
First Time Mac User RRS feed

• Question

• i have my computer set to Remote Connections. i bought an account for something that i have to use the app for, i put the IP i was given in at the top. it starts to connect but

We couldn't connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and connected to the network, and that remote access is enabled.

Error code: 0x204

this was the info i was given from the seller

40.112.xxxxxx
    Administrator
    Passxxxxxxx
    feraxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
    password
    dwtjexxxxxxxxx@exxxxxx.vn

please help me connect

Monday, July 15, 2019 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>i bought an account for something that i have to use the app for
    I am not sure which product you try to establish remote desktop connection to?

In general, Remote Desktop Client is the app used to establish remote desktop connection toWindows apps, resources, and desktops. Also, we should make sure that remote desktop function has been enabled and configured on your remote system, and if local and remote system are located on different network, network connectivity should be necessary, such as gateway, vpn and etc. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:32 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 19, 2019 9:24 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:16 AM