none
Can't See SCCM 1902 in updates and servicing. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I had SCCM 1802, and wanted to upgrade to SCCM 1902 current branch. But it never appeared as in-console update, hence I upgraded to 1810 branch which was available as in-console update hoping that after latest update probably 1902 will appear. But now everytime I manually check for updates in "updates and servicing" I get following error in updates and servicing.

ERROR: ERROR: Exception occured while calling REST UserAuth Location service The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses()

ERROR: DmpDownloader:GetCacheServiceClient: Failed to get service client.. Exception: The Dmp Connector cannot connect to Windows Intune. Verify that you are connected to the Internet, check the Windows Intune service status, and try to connect again.~Exception: Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.WindowsIntuneUnreachableException: GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse: Failed to get response from the service.~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetRestUserAuthLocationServiceResponse()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SccmProxyGenerator.GetServiceAddresses()~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SCCMConnectorCacheServiceClient..ctor(TraceSource traceSource, String lsu, String dbConnectionString, Boolean renew, String serviceApiVersion)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SCCMConnectorCacheServiceRepository.GetSCCMConnectorCacheServiceClient(TraceSource traceSource, String restLsuUrl, String connectionString, Boolean renew, String serviceApiVersion)~~   at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.MessageDownload.MessageDownloader.TryGetCacheServiceClient(ISCCMConnectorCacheServiceExtended& localCacheServiceClient)

I found "https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4487960/intune-connector-certificate-does-not-renew-in-configuration-manager" which exactly describes the error which I am getting but it doesn't mention any steps I can take to troubleshoot this issue. As I can't see those hotfixes in SCCM console.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:11 PM

All replies

• > which exactly describes the error

Not really. While they have some minor similarities, they are not exact and thus almost certainly different.

Are you running Hybrid Intune?

GetServiceAddresses is the key function failing here that indicates you may have a DNS or other connectivity issue. Have you validated your proxy configuration for the site server's AD computer account?

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

Monday, August 26, 2019 1:46 PM
  • Hi,

Based on my research, someone encountered a similar issue and finally the issue was solved.
    Here is what he did.

Manually opened outbound ports 80 and 443 on the SCCM Server's windows firewall
    Removed our windows intune subscription from SCCM Administration -> Cloud services (could not re-add for some reason)
    Uninstalled and re-installed the "service connection point role"

For more details, see https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/567d2386-784f-4549-9299-a4046d25a326/question-about-sccm-console-upgrade-1710-and-1802-are-not-showing-up-as-available?forum=ConfigMgrDeployment

Hope above information helps.

Best Regards,
    Tina 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:01 AM