none
Logon Screen: Multiple Users RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I just added my Vista SP1 computer to the domain. The result was that I had to press Ctrl+Alt+Del in order to logon and that I only see the last logged in user after Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I have already fixed the first issue with the group policy editor, but I can't figure out a way the set the number of "user pictures" that are displayed on the logon screen.

Thanks for your help.
    Best,
    Sebastian
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 9:02 AM

Answers

• There is no capability to manage either the number of pictures or the pictures themselves in Group Policy. The only policy that relates to this area is the one that specifies the single picture that everyone must have when they logon. This is optional of course though...

Regards

Michael Kleef
    Program Manager
    Group Policy
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 7:46 PM

All replies

• I dont't think that's possible.
    A domain joined computer doesn't show the same user interface at logon as a workgroup computer.
    The one with a number of usernames displayed are just for home users.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 2:08 PM
  • There is no capability to manage either the number of pictures or the pictures themselves in Group Policy. The only policy that relates to this area is the one that specifies the single picture that everyone must have when they logon. This is optional of course though...

Regards

Michael Kleef
    Program Manager
    Group Policy
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 7:46 PM