none
Called Station ID RRS feed

• Question

• I have a network policy to control which which users can connect to an SSID.  I am using 'Called Station ID" to define the SSID.  I would like my users to be able to connect to more than one SSID. My question, do I have to create a policy for each SSID for can I add more than one call station ID into 1 policy?

Best regards, Wayne

Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Wayne,

The Calling-station-ID field is a regular expression. We can have entries like A1B2C3D4E5F6|A2B3C4D5E6F7 in that field, if you prefer to filter multiple addresses, for the same account.

For detailed information about how to use Regular Expressions in NPS, please refer to the link below,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc755272(WS.10).aspx

Best Regards.

Steven Lee

TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 28, 2014 5:05 AM
  • Hi Wayne,

I’m writing to just check in to see if the suggestions were helpful. If you need further help, please feel free to reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up.

Best Regards.

Steven Lee Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by wmb37 Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:23 PM
    Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Hi Steven

Yes that was helpful I will make the question as answered

Best regards, Wayne

Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Wayne,

The Calling-station-ID field is a regular expression. We can have entries like A1B2C3D4E5F6|A2B3C4D5E6F7 in that field, if you prefer to filter multiple addresses, for the same account.

For detailed information about how to use Regular Expressions in NPS, please refer to the link below,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc755272(WS.10).aspx

Best Regards.

Steven Lee

TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 28, 2014 5:05 AM
  • Hi Wayne,

I’m writing to just check in to see if the suggestions were helpful. If you need further help, please feel free to reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up.

Best Regards.

Steven Lee Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Hi Steven

Yes that was helpful I will make the question as answered

Best regards, Wayne

Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:23 PM