none
Schema Mismatch RRS feed

All replies

• i was migrating my 2 DCs from windows server 2008 R2 to windows server 2016

By what method? in-place, rebuild or adding a new one? I'd also check the system event log for more details.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 12:58 PM
  • Adding a new on as additional domain controller  .
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:12 PM
  • If the errors are on the new one I'd probably demote it, then check health of original two 2008 R2. If you wanted help with that you could run;

• Dcdiag /v /c /d /e /s:DCName >c:\dcdiag.log
      (please replace DCName with your domain controller's netbios name)
    • repadmin /showrepl >C:\repl.txt
    • ipconfig /all > C:\dc1.txt
    • ipconfig /all > C:\dc2.txt

then put unzipped text files up on OneDrive and share a link.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:16 PM
  • Hi,<o:p></o:p>

This error can be caused by :  "The inherited access control list (ACL) or access control entry ( ACE) could not be built".<o:p></o:p>

Here is the recommend advice:<o:p></o:p>

Unchecked the "Include Inheritable permissions from this object's parent" from Advanced security settings. Forced replication to sync from source.<o:p></o:p>

Replication was successful in the Target  DC ( newly promoted).  Reboot it to trigger an initial sync. <o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Fan<o:p></o:p>

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:18 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, May 24, 2019 8:49 AM