none
Want MS_Visio2019 can be installed on windows installer based Office 2016 RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi,

We found problem on the case that MS Visio 2019 click-to-run install cannot get along for office 2016 windows installer editions. Please made a windows installer version for MS Visio 2019. So that they can be installed on a same computer.

Thanks and regards,

2019年1月10日 6:11

全部回复

• Hi,

There will be no MSI releases for any Office client apps from 2019 onwards. All new Office client apps, including Visio and Project, will be distributed as Click-to-Run exclusively.

Therefore, please consider to install the windows installer version (MSI) of Visio 2019 to get along with MSI version of Office 2016. Or using click-to-run version of Office 365 ProPlus or Office 2016/2019 to coexist with Visio 2019.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2019年1月11日 8:52
  • Hi,

Any updates on the issue? Feel free to let me know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact: tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2019年1月23日 9:59
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful, please mark it as answer to close the thread. It will help other who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

2019年2月1日 1:53