none
Powerword 2007 on Windows 7 RRS feed

• 问题

• After I upgrade to Windows 7, I cannot open my PowerWord program.

When I double-click to open the program, it just stays in the task bar. Nothing happens if I click it from task bar. I can see it running in task manager.

If I log on as an administrator instead, I can open the PowerWord program properly.

I have tried to reinstall the program, and I do not think it is virus related.

2011年8月4日 5:03

答案

• Hi,

I installed Powerword 2010 and it works well on Windows 7. Sometimes you click the shortcut too many times. You can go to task manager to verify it.

Furthermore, you can try to login with Clean Boot to see if the same issue occurs.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2011年8月15日 8:59
    版主

全部回复

• may be some issue happen power word 2007 and win7 ,please use dict instead of power word
    comeon!
    2011年8月4日 9:29
  • Powerword 2007 is not compatible with windows 7

金山词霸2007与Windows7不兼容,请更换至最新版本的金山词霸或换用其他翻译软件

共同努力,共同提高
    kaedei#live.cn My BLOG
    2011年8月6日 5:00
    版主
  • I installed Powerword 2009 and the problem persists.
    2011年8月9日 7:48
  • Hi,

I installed Powerword 2010 and it works well on Windows 7. Sometimes you click the shortcut too many times. You can go to task manager to verify it.

Furthermore, you can try to login with Clean Boot to see if the same issue occurs.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2011年8月15日 8:59
    版主