none
Errors in save function in 2013 Microsoft Office Word and excel RRS feed

• 问题

• Errors in save function in 2013 Microsoft Office Word and excel. Both parts closed immediately that cause me can't save my work. evenif reinstalled the office2013, problem is still not solved. pls help!
    2018年1月31日 9:27

全部回复

• Hi,

Did you get any error messages when crashed?

Did this problem appear in all files?

Where did you save the file? In local computer or network?

Please try to save files in safe mode, running the following command: Press Win + R, type " excel /safe" in the blank box, press Enter. If it works fine in safe mode, please check the add-ins in your excel and disable them.

If this problem appeared when save files to network, please try to check if you save other files to the network and the permission of accessing network.

Any updates please let me know, I'm glad to help you.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年2月1日 3:05
    版主
  • Hi, 

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年2月2日 9:46
    版主