none
OWA and Activesync not working from outside after rebuild TMG server

问题

• Hi Everyone,

I am encountering issue with OWA and active sync , after clean installation for the TMG server.

I think the problem from the routing , i need your help , i  added missing IP to route table but this not working for 

please find my configuration below and advise me accordingly to avoid issue:

LAN IP:                                                     External : 10.30.30.20    255.255.255.0 gateway 10.30.30.10

no getaway 

internal DNS:

before hard failure is working fine with above setting.

Note: exchange (172.16.0...) server connected to different IP series than TMG(10.20.20..) 

if need further info let me know

Thanks

2018年7月12日 10:45

答案

全部回复

• 

i  added  172.16.0.0 to route table , and then test OWA&activesync rule  i got successfully , but still we  are not able to access it from outside

thanks

2018年7月12日 12:29
  • Hi,

Do you re-configure rule for OWA and ActiveSync service on Port 443?
    You can check the below document to find more information about TMG and Exchange integration:
    Publishing Exchange Server 2010 with Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 and Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010

For external access, you can run ExRCA to test the connection for ActiveSync service.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年7月13日 8:36
    版主
  • Hi Allen,

thank you for reply,

yes ,I configured OWA and ActiveSync on Port 443 , as i mentioned above i tested rule for OWA and activesync on TMG it successfully.

Thanks

2018年7月13日 12:03
  • Hello,

I solved the problem , the issue was from  imported rules ,  deleted  all the rules and create it one by one from scratch, working fine.

thanks

2018年7月15日 13:12
  • Hello,

I solved the problem , the issue was from  imported rules ,  deleted  all the rules and create it one by one from scratch, working fine.

thanks

Thank you for sharing your solution here. It's really helpful for other community members who may have the same issue.

By the way, we'd encourage you to mark your reply above as answer, so it will be easier for others to find the useful one.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年7月23日 5:39