none
Outlook 2013 can't load the send folder RRS feed

• 问题

• Our User is using POP3 mail. Outlook 2013 can't load the send folder. Then I create a new PST file. It still occur at the new PST file. Please help me solve it. Thanks. 
    2019年5月17日 11:14

全部回复

• Hi,

According to my research, if you are using a POP account configured in your Outlook client, you can only download from your main mailbox folder of your web mail. That's to say, you are unable to load the Sent Items folder, this is by design.

If you'd like to see all folders in your Outlook client, it is suggested to switch to an IMAP, Exchange or Outlook.com account type.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2019年5月20日 1:52
    版主
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2019年5月24日 8:22
    版主