none
2018-06 Security Monthly Roll up (KB4282826) fails with error code 1

问题

• here is what i tried so far; 

restart service

ran update troubleshooter

SFC /scannow

stand alone installer 

same thing if i try the Preview of Monthly Qaulity rollup for June, although the .net preview roll up installs fine

ANY IDEAS? 

2018年6月27日 20:34

全部回复

• Sfc will not help with OS updates,it chks/repairs the OS version data..1st,is .NET enabled in Win components/services,if so,Win 7 requires 890830  installation,plus Win 7 upgrade advisor ,890830 can be had at:

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=890830

All this being you have Administrator user account,if so,go to run,or cmd,type: services.msc  in msc,chk .NET then scroll to Win installer,double click,set to auto start,start service,exit & do same with Win modules,exit msc,restart pc after running each.Once back in desktop,R.click on windows update,run as Administrator..One last,open control panel,open & run windows defender,do this before updater. windowsupdateagent-7.6-x86   is also in need to run update.....

2018年6月28日 0:10
  • Hi,

Could you share the screenshot of this update? I cannot find any information about this KB you mentioned, please double confirm if the KB number is correct.

Follow these solution provided in this article one by one:

You can't install updates on a Windows-based computer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/2509997/you-can-t-install-updates-on-a-windows-based-computer

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年6月28日 7:53
    版主
  • If the update is kb4284826 then it deals with meltdown and spectre flaw, then did you have a look at Antivirus requirement?

did you apply CPU microcode update?

did you apply successfully KB4103713 which was superseded by KB4284826?

Cherif Benammar

2018年6月28日 8:31