none
SCOM2012 failed on Reporting log RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi All,

I deploy one SCOM2012 server, and use existing DB on another SQL2012 server.

Then add some Switches to monitor.

I just faced one issue, I can't use my Reporting feature.

1. Click any report task no any response.

2. In Reporting->Actions->Design a report, will display error message, application cannot be started, please contact application vendor.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
        Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
        Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.1
        System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)

ERROR SUMMARY
        Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
        * Activation of "C:\Users\reutadmin\AppData\Local\Opera\Opera\temporary_downloads\ReportBuilder (2).application" resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
            + Invalid URI: The URI scheme is not valid.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
        No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
        There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
        No phase information is available.

ERROR DETAILS
        Following errors were detected during this operation.
        * [03/09/2012 08:32:55] System.UriFormatException
            - Invalid URI: The URI scheme is not valid.
            - Source: System
            - Stack trace:
                at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
                at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
        No transaction information is available.

3. In Reporting->Actions->View scheduled reports, will display error message, report subscription list could not be loaded. The request failed with Http status 403: forbidden.

Note:  The following information was gathered when the operation was attempted.  The information may appear cryptic but provides context for the error.  The application will continue to run.

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.ReportingService.ReportingService2005.ListSubscriptions(String Report, String Owner)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.ManagementGroupReporting.GetSubscriptions(String owner)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.Views.ReportSubscriptionsView.ReportSubscriptionsView.LoadSubscriptionsJob(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

Please take a look on those problems, any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

2012年9月3日 9:15

全部回复

• Hi,

Please visit http://reportingserver/reports and check the subscriptions. You can click My Subscriptions and see if the subscriptions exist.

In addition, please check if the method in the following post helps:

You receive an HTTP Error 403 page when you access the Reporting Services virtual directory for System Center Operations Manager 2007 after you upgrade to Windows Server 2008

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975439/en-us

Thanks.

Nicholas Li

TechNet Community Support

2012年9月7日 7:35
    版主
  • Hey,

Really appreciated your reply.

And I tried to access http://reportingserver/reports, but failed, seems like I don't have it.

Anything wrong on my machines, and how to trouble it? hope you could give me more suggestion.

Thanks again

2012年9月17日 9:10
  • Hi,

Please check how it works if you try to visit http://<IP Address>/reports. The <IP Address> is reporting server’s IP Address.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li

TechNet Community Support

2012年9月18日 9:48
    版主
  • Hi Nicholas,

There is nothing on my subscriptions, please see the screen-shot. Really thanks you help!

BTW, I just use the SCOM2012 not upgrade from SCOM2007, I'm rookie on SCOM server, so sorry for my simple question.

Best Regards

siyang

2012年9月19日 6:01