none
I need to restore the original reports that came with Configuration Manager 2012

问题

• I need to know the exact steps to take to restore the original canned reports in Configuration Manager 2012.  Some reports are missing and I would like to restore all reports.  I have only found information on exporting and importing individual reports. 

Thanks,

Brit

2012年10月16日 16:20

答案

全部回复

• HI,

If you don't have any custom reports created, remove the Reporting Services point, make sure all reports are removed by browsing to the SQL Reporting Server http://servers/reports, then add the SQL Reporting Services role again and the reports will be copied once again.

Regards,
    Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

2012年10月16日 17:53
    版主
  • navigate to registry - HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\SMS\SRSRP\ change the SRSInitializeState  key to 0 and monitor the srsrp.log file. It will re-import the standard reports along with the custom security settings.

Kent Agerlund | My blogs: blog.coretech.dk/kea and SCUG.dk/ | Twitter: @Agerlund | Linkedin: Kent Agerlund | Mastering ConfigMgr 2012 The Fundamentals

• 已标记为答案 Brit2008 2012年10月16日 18:03
    2012年10月16日 17:58
    版主
  • Thanks Kent,

This is what I was looking for. 

-Brit

2012年10月16日 18:03
  • will this retain the custom reports created? or will it wipe out everything and restore the original ones? I modified a default report and saved.. is there anyway to restore just that report? or can I get .rdl files from somewhere for that specific report?

Thanks, V@s!m

2016年1月27日 21:42
  • will this retain the custom reports created? or will it wipe out everything and restore the original ones? I modified a default report and saved.. is there anyway to restore just that report? or can I get .rdl files from somewhere for that specific report?

All custom reports will be fine. However if modify any of the default reports they will be lost.

Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

2016年1月27日 22:58
    版主