none
can't install office 2019 standard on Win10 RRS feed

• 问题

• Can't install office 2019 standard version on Win10. 

setup error:

setup is unable to proceed due to the following errors:

this product requires Internet Information Services(IIS) 7.0 or higher, with ASP .NET V4.0 in the list of ISS Web Server Extensions. Correct the issues listed above and re-run setup. 

Actually, I checked the IIS version and .NET framework, the version is higher than required. The IIS services is running. 

Please provide support. 

Thanks!

2019年7月31日 1:27

全部回复

• Hi Tom,

This is a Chinese forum for Office desktop applications. If you want to use English, please post questions at Office 2016, Office 2019, and Office 365 ProPlus  Forum.

As regards to the error message, I did much research but haven't found similar reports related to setting up Office 2019. I have also gone through the system requirement of Office 2019 but didn't see statement about IIS neither. Then I tried to do research on IIS and found in this article that "If any users on your team require remote access to the Visual SourceSafe database, you will need to enable Internet Information Services (IIS) on the server. IIS comes with Windows but is not installed or turned on by default.". 

For current situation, please try the steps below and check if Office 2019 can be installed properly:

1. In Windows, access the Control Panel > Programs and Features.
    2. Click Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane, Select the Internet Information Services (IIS) check box,
    3. Turned on the ".NET Framework 4.7 advanced services --> ASP.NET 4.7" and "Internet Information Services --> Web management tools --> IIS management console/IIS management scripts and tools/IIS management service"
    4. Click Next, then Click Finish.

Reference: the thread in Microsoft Answers

Any updates, please feel free to post back. 

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2019年8月1日 3:19
    版主
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2019年8月6日 6:26
    版主