none
outlook2007 can't send out mail but receive normal RRS feed

• 问题

• Win7 64 digital utimate rev.  My outlook2007 hotmail can't send mail but can receive normally, the receive and send sever set as pop3.live.com,smtp.live.com

It always run normally until severals ago I reinstalled my PC ,no more other abnormality found.

Pls help.

2015年6月15日 8:07

答案

• Hi,

For the issue that you can't send emails, if you go to the Account Settings to test Account Settings, is there any error message?

As you mentioned you reinstalled your PC, you should need to re-configure the account in Outlook, please make sure the account settings, especially the outgoing mail settings are correct. The incoming and outgoing mail servers are correct in your post, please also check the port numbers and encrypted connection methods:

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2015年6月16日 5:43
    版主