none
Excel have no auto spell check like word or outlook RRS feed

• 问题

• Current status:

1: Current excel auto spell checking is too low

2: word or outlook have good auto spell checking which means when one word is wrong, the wrong word will have red underline which is more easy to review  sentence.

Expected to change:

1:Excel have the same spell checking function as word or out look.

any uncleary, please call me xxx-xxx-xxx <remove privacy info>

2018年1月16日 9:28

全部回复

• Hi,

Unlike Word or other Office programs, Excel cannot check spell automatically.

You need to go to Review- Spelling, you need to check spell manually.

As a workaround I suggest you use the shortcut key F7 to help you.

You can also give a feedback to Excel user voice forum, this forum is a way for helping people collect feedback when using Office products:

https://excel.uservoice.com/forums/304921-excel-for-windows-desktop-application

Hope it's helpful.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年1月17日 8:43
    版主
  • Hi,

Please check if this information will help you and let me know if you would like further assistance. 

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年1月22日 9:44
    版主