none
fail active project 2013 std Volume license RRS feed

全部回复

• Hi,

Please note: This is a Chinese IT Professionals forum for desktop version of Office. For Project, Project > Project Standard and Professional General Questions and Answers is a better English Project forum to discuss the question.

Important: Please hide your personal contact from the screenshot to protect your personal privacy.

If you have volume license of Project Standard 2013, you should get the installation package from The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC). Then you can activate volume licensed version of Project Standard 2013 using volume activation methods. Do you have any product key?

According to the screenshot, it seem that you install a retail version of Project Standard 2013 and try to activate it with your email account. Where did you get the Project installer?

You should uninstall current Project and install right volume license of Project Standard 2013. Then, you activate it with volume activation methods I mentioned above.

If you purchase Project Standard 2013 from the 3rd-party seller, please contact seller directly for help. For any question on Office licensing, you can also contact Microsoft or VLSC support to get more help.

Hope the information was helpful. If you have any updates, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2020年2月19日 2:07
    版主
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If the replies are helpful to this question, please remember to mark them as answers. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

2020年2月25日 0:01
    版主
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

2020年3月9日 1:50
    版主