none
Can't be read database of Microsoft Access RRS feed

• 问题

• Dear every body!

I have a issue with MS Access Database. When I copy file .accdb from my computer to another computer then open file. An error occur "the database cannot be opened because the vba project contained in it cannot be read".

Pls help me to resolve this issue. Thanks for read!

2021年1月7日 7:37

全部回复

• Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Office System forum, but this forum supports Chinese instead English.

TechNet forum in English have been migrated to Q&A forum. For Access issues, you may use "office-itpro" to post.

According to your description, I have 2 questions.

• What versions of Access on these 2 computers? Such as Access for Office 2016, Access for Office 2019.
    • Copy the .accdb file back to the previous computer and open it, will this issue occur?

If this issue just occur with "another computer", please add the folder where the file is stored to Trusted Locations under Options, select Trust Center then Trust Center Settings. Don’t forget to check the Subfolders of this location are also trusted.

If this issue both occur with 2 computers, maybe the database file has a little corruption. Please back up the database file first, try the follwing steps.

Using MSACCESS.EXE <Database file Path> /decompile to decompile the database. More information, please refer to "How does one decompile and recompile a database application?". (Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

You may also compact and repair it to check this issue.

If they all do not work, it's recommened to import everything into a new database.

Regards,

Emily

如果以上回复对您有所帮助,建议您将其标记为答复。如果您对我们的论坛支持有任何的建议,可以通过此邮箱联系我们:tnmff@microsoft.com.

2021年1月8日 6:42
    版主
  • Hi,

Is there any updates?

If yes, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Emily

如果以上回复对您有所帮助,建议您将其标记为答复。如果您对我们的论坛支持有任何的建议,可以通过此邮箱联系我们:tnmff@microsoft.com.

2021年1月12日 6:28
    版主