none
Error 8024402F after running a "check updates" on Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi,

After contacting your hotline by telephone, she gave me this link related to this error. 

<o:p>I tried it but still no success for running the updates.</o:p>

<o:p>Could you please help me on this issue ?</o:p>

<o:p>Thank you in advance</o:p>

<o:p>Allann</o:p>

2018年11月27日 9:17

全部回复

• Here's the link I've tried
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/18d4a0bc-4f12-402a-8940-c50b7dd18f18/windows-server-2012-r2-standard-windows-updates-fail-error-8024402f?forum=winserver8gen
    2018年11月27日 10:43
  • I also tried multiple ways, such as stopping services/deleting the content of the SoftwareDistribution folder/running some scripts that change some registry keys... nothing works.

2018年11月27日 10:45
  • Hi Allann, 

Are there any error codes recorded in the Event Viewer(Windows Logs\Applications, Setup, System)?

I would be appreciate if you could provide more information to specify the issue, but at first we could try the following general steps to fix the normal update issue.

1. Run System Update Readiness Tool to fix the issue automatically.

2.Run the command sfc /scannow with administrator right to check the health of system files.

3. Perform a Clean Boot  and manually update again.

4. Disable firewall and antivirus temporarily.

To troubleshoot the issue deeply, please check the Windowsupdate.log(C:\Windows) and CBS.log (C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log) for detailed information. Please upload the log to OneDrive and paste the link here. We will help you to analyze them.

By the way, please do not leak any personal information on this forum.  

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• 已编辑 Joy-Qiao 2018年11月28日 6:13
    2018年11月28日 6:12