none
"Your Outlook data file cannot be configured" error on Outlook 2010

问题

• This only occurred to only one user who has Outlook 2010 on Windows 10. Every time this happened, I renamed OST as the quick workaround but I like to figure out a permanent solution. I would have reinstalled OS but this is a remote user and so I hope this can be fixed without rebuilding the Windows.

Thanks

Calvin

2018年5月31日 19:40

全部回复

• Hi Calvin,

Does this issue happen while Outlook starts?
    Does it only effect one PC? how about configuring this mailbox on a test PC and check the result?
    Any anti-virus software on it?

If it works in other PC, I suppose that this issue might be cause by corrupt .OST file, for example: incorrect file scan and cleanup. I recommend to disable those apps and run "Clean boot" for testing.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月4日 11:19
    版主
  • Hi,

Any further help we can do for you?
    If it's solved, would you please post the solution here to share it with us? Thanks.
    Also, please free to mark the useful reply as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月15日 1:44
    版主