none
Error: Unable to connect

问题

• Hello,

When I try to connect to connect to the SCVMM console, I receive the error as show below:

" Unable to connect to the VMM Management server.  The virtual Machine Manager Server on the server did not respond. 

" Verify that the Virtual Machine Manager has been installed on the server and that the Virtual Machine Manager service is running".

Can someone shed some light on what may be the root cause ? This keeps happening over and over again even after I reboot.

Thanks

• 已编辑 winsdns1 2018年5月6日 16:50
    2018年5月6日 16:41

全部回复

• Please give us more information about VMM versions and update rollup installed?

Microsoft Certified Professional

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

2018年5月6日 17:01
  • Hello,

On the VMM server, please verify the SCVMM service is running by using the following methods.

1. Launching PowerShell, and enter the following command.

Get-Service | Where-Object Name -EQ "scvmmservice"

2. Open Services.msc, and check out the service "System Center Virtual Machine Manager"

By the way, VMM Console and VMM server can be installed either on the same computer, or different ones.

Is the VMM console you are using, on the same computer as the VMM server?

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年5月7日 2:24