none
vmm2012r2 vlan not showin

问题

• Hello.

In our production vmm2012r2 I created logical switch, logical network, and network site with right vlan id.

I also created VM network and linked this to right logical network

When I choose this VM network on the VM the VLAN is grayed out. It doesent show the right vlan. If i tries to deploy this i ended upp with error (26857), The Vlan ID (0) is not valid because the VM network (sandbox1) does not not include the VLAN ID in a network site accesible by the host.

I installed latest rollup but same issue.

I also tried this with vmm 2016 in a test enviroment. There it choose right vlan and no error occured.

What could be the issue?

Thankyou

• 已编辑 jos32 2018年2月21日 13:50
    2018年2月21日 13:50

答案

全部回复

• Hello,

According to the KB article below, this issue has already been fixed in SCVMM Update Rollup 8.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3096389/update-rollup-8-for-system-center-2012-r2-virtual-machine-manager

If you have installed the most recent UR, please refresh the Hyper-V Host/Cluster, and then open the Properties for the VM, and choose Hardware Configurations -> Network Adapters, choose 'Enable VLAN' and choose the right VLAN ID.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年2月22日 5:47
  • Yes I did what you say but the vlan is still grayed out, even if I have configured the vlan right..

Maybe I should migrate the production enviroment to vmm2016 and see if the issue persist..

2018年2月22日 9:25
  • Another question, what is the impact on hyper-v host if I start with an empty database to maybe resolve the issue?

Maybe the issue is some settings that I can´t find?

I have no problems recreating all the switches and VM networks.. Will the old VM networks be on the host until I changes them via new VMM database?

Thankyou in advance..

2018年2月23日 6:39
  • I have migrated to vmm 1801 and I have no issues anymore with vlans

• 已标记为答案 jos32 2018年4月20日 8:51
    2018年4月20日 8:51