none
Help me convert to pure english version for windows 10 professional RRS feed

• 问题

• Hello guys, my new Lenovo P40 Yoga machine is installed windows Chinese home edition.

And asked Microsoft already and suggest upgrading to windows professional version for freely os language conversion.

This request is emphasis that please help me convert pure English version because it is Chinese presently.

Btw I have tried setting changes for region language and default English language, however it didn't function.

Eric LI

2017-11-13

2017年11月13日 2:30

全部回复

• Hi Eric, 

Normally, we use region and language option in Settings to change the default display language for Windows 10 Professional. 

If this measure not work on your side, try to check if you could download language package through "option" tab in "add a language". 

But according to my know, there is not free upgrade between Windows 10 Home and Professional. So please make sure you have a genuine Windows 10 Professional version.

If the issue persists, try to reinstall Windows 10 with English ISO image file and choose English as the display language.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• 已编辑 Joy-Qiao 2017年12月5日 7:34
    • 已建议为答案 Joy-Qiao 2017年12月5日 7:34
    2017年11月14日 7:35
  • Hi Eric,

Any update?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2017年11月16日 8:27
  • Hi Eric,

Was the issue resolved?

2017年11月20日 2:46
  • HOME edition doesn't support language pack.

how can the user upgrade to professional edition?

if he pay for the upgrade fee, why doesn't him buy a new English home edition.

It will be cheaper than upgrade to professional edition.

• 已建议为答案 Joy-Qiao 2017年12月5日 7:34
    2017年11月21日 2:42