none
sccm deploy issue -communication error has been detected between the SMS Provider computer and the site database computer RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi, team, I need some advice from you regarding SCCM2007 sp1 deployment. It's VM windows 2008, and database sql2008 installed on another serer, physical server with windows 2008 too. SQL is same serer as SCOM.All in some domain and logon as same domain user called omadmin.  omadmin is service account too, in services.msc when I check. When I do prerequisite check on SCCM server, it prompted 2 errors, one is the domain user acccount omadmin I login to sccm server for installation (in local admin group for both servers) is not in sysadmin group of sql server. I go to SQL2008 with SSMS and added this account into sysadm,but still the same. the 2nd error is  communication error has been detected between the SMS Provider computer and the site database computer.(I believe the SDK and  SMS provider is Sccm server itself) I went back to sql2008 services.msc and changed service account for sqlserver(mssqlserver) service to  local system .Then run the prerequisite check, the first error gone. but the second one still remains. According the error below and technet article,it said I need register SPN for sql server if I use domain account as service account.But what I facing is , I use local system account, it still has this error. Can you advise what is missing or misconfigured? Is it related to other sql service accounts?   the windows firewall on both server off, can ping hostnames, telnet port 1433 has no error(black screen), remote service manager works. Don't understand why it complaining the communication issue. Thanks for advice!

KF

A communication error has been detected between the SMS Provider computer and the site database computer. This error can occur when the site database server is offline or if a valid SPN has not been registered in Active Directory Domain Services for the SQL Server instance hosting the site database. Setup cannot continue.

2010年3月25日 2:23

全部回复