none
How can unlock my bitlock drive without key file and password

问题

• Hello

some of my friends told me that i can protected my drive content with bitlocker password.so i turned on my bit-locker properties On my E: drive. and set a numerical password , save BitLocker Recovery Key text file and it start to encrypting my drive such as this window

suddenly i pause and close above window and turn off my computer.but when i powered on my pc it doesn't open my drive with all numerical password that i chosen before.and i search a lot and didn't find my text file recovery password to recover my files with fogot password section.( i search all of *.txt files in my all drives and with the different content but it can't find!!!!)

i do a search in the internet and find nothing.so my all important files and pictures are on my e drive.is it possible to recover them without password and receive text file?does my drive damaged?

here is my e drive output:

Any help would appreciate a lot , Thanks

2013年4月3日 20:15

答案

全部回复

• My friend you require atleast one protector to unlock your drive.

Now when you started the encryption using BitLocker wizard, you supplied a password.

Atleast if you remember this, you can then try:

You mentioned that you saved the BitLocker key to a drive...that should have the key....it is a txt file...

>manage-bde -unlock e: -pw

if you try & it fails, then let us know what is the error message?

Manoj Sehgal

2013年4月4日 1:11
  • Thanks manojseghal for your replay

as i remember when i want to set a password for boitlocker my keyboard letters doesn't work and i only set a numerical password.

i search a lot in my computer with different "search file" and "Data recovery" programs but they can't find the bitlocker recovery text file.

i set three or five numerical password for my other account and ... but none of them work.

it shows me only my password is wrong :(((((

2013年4月5日 5:15
  • manage-bde -unlock e: -pw out put with my passwords:

Error:THe password failed to unlock volume e password

2013年4月5日 5:30
  • try this:

manage-bde -unlock e: -pw

Hit Enter

We will ask you for password:

Type the password and hit enter

Confirm Password:

confirm the password and hit enter

Let me know the error message?

Manoj Sehgal

2013年4月5日 11:13
  • Thanks Dear Manoj

as i type manage-bde -unlock e: -pw and press enter it shows  me  "enter  the password to unlock this volume:"

and as i told before i tested all numerical password that i chosen before but none of them work.

and now when it shows me above statement i hit enter but it doesn't show me confirm password or other things.and only

"Error:THe password failed to unlock volume e password"

it means computer set a random password for my important partition?

2013年4月5日 12:29
  • In BitLocker, if it is a data drive, we do not set a random password for a volume. we always ask user to choose a password.

run this:

manage-bde -protectors -get e:

let me see what protectors you have?

Manoj Sehgal

2013年4月5日 13:35
  • Thanks dear manoj

here is the output:

2013年4月5日 14:15

• Hi,

Please see try to recover the data referring to the method below:

Scenario 16: Using the BitLocker Repair Tool to Recover a Drive
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee523219(v=ws.10).aspx

Repair-bde
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff829851(v=ws.10).aspx

Thanks.

Nicholas Li
    TechNet Community Support

2013年4月8日 5:35
    版主
  • Hi Nicholas Li,

Thanks for above updates, and here i have similar issue. where i know my password but as mentinoed above my system got rebooted while encrypting data for my WD Drive.

I do not have recovery key file except the password i used. Please help me to get resolve this issue.

Thanks

Sridarr

2013年7月22日 1:33
  • Thanks.....

worked fine  ...finally 

2014年4月30日 6:17
  • hello sir when i enter this command the error was

an attempt to access a required resource was denied.

check that  you have administrative rights on the computer.

2014年7月21日 12:45
  • hii..

I forgot my bit-locker password and Recovery Key. also formated my pc two time. so i have no old data to recover. so please help me to unlock this drive .. otherwise my most important official file will lost.. 

• 已建议为答案 Jaga Babu 2015年11月4日 8:44
    • 取消建议作为答案 Jaga Babu 2015年11月4日 8:44
    2015年11月4日 8:43
  • I used this method but it gave me access denied 
    2017年6月12日 19:22
  • If BitLocker Repair Tool and Repair-Be are not able to help you recover lost data, you should try third-party bitlocker data recovery software such as Hasleo bitlocker data recovery and Remo Hard Drive Recovery Pro.
    2017年7月3日 3:29
  • This user did not back up his key and says he forgot his recovery password.  However, I do have the Domain Admin account username and password, which is cached locally.  The problem is it's asking for recovery password before it even gets to login screen when I put this drive in a PC. 

I have the drive mounted on a USB drive kit, it's Drive E:, and I have gotten this far:

TPM:
      ID: {17EEA3A8-FFB1-4E5A-ADE0-B260F9D41E1B}

Numerical Password:
       ID: {66A22FB4-935E-4934-9C4D-087F18DE4C1C}

Is this enough info, together with a domain admin account, to be able to decrypt this data?

Please let me know how if it is.

Thank you,

Darren Singleton MCSE CISSP

2017年10月3日 17:47
  • i get to the point enter the password but cant type anything please assist 

thanks 

2017年10月6日 18:49
  • I have similar situation where RecoveryKey and Recovery password are lost. I have bitlocker password only.

manage-bde -unlock d: -pw

ERROR: The password failed to unlock volumer D:.

Since I dont have recoverpassword getting above error. Please help / suggest how can I unlock my drive.

2017年12月29日 5:08
  • I have similar situation where RecoveryKey and Recovery password are lost. I have bitlocker password only.

manage-bde -unlock d: -pw

ERROR: The password failed to unlock volumer D:.

Since I dont have recoverpassword getting above error. Please help / suggest how can I unlock my drive.

WAQAR

2017年12月29日 5:09
  • i got the above window with those texts but what next to do...?

2018年5月3日 14:03
  • what to do next...?

2018年5月3日 14:04
  • please help me..

2018年5月7日 18:37
  • sir am changing windows 10 to windows 7 then bit lock password showing wrong what can do sir..........please sir help me...am typing a write password but showing a wrong password so what did i do please sir tell me now

2018年5月7日 18:40