none
BIZTALK Adapter Pack for 64 bit RRS feed

• 问题

• I install WCF LOB Adapter SDK (for 64bit) , BizTalk Adapter Pack (both 32bit and 64bit ) in windows 2003 in 64bit Version.

I can build the contact with SAP server with contact manager.

But I can not see any table and view in the ADO NET Source.

I give the tableaname in the properties in the ADO NET Source and run the component and get the error message

ITEL: Microsoft Visual Studio
    ------------------------------

Fehler bei Datenflusstask [ADO NET-Quelle [1]]: Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPException: Syntax error in command text, or unsupported SQL construct near term from.
       bei Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPCommand.Prepare()
       bei Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPCommand.InternalExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPCommand.GetDataReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.DataReaderSourceAdapter.ReinitializeMetaData()
       bei Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostReinitializeMetaData(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)

------------------------------
    ZUSÄTZLICHE INFORMATIONEN:

Syntax error in command text, or unsupported SQL construct near term from. (Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSPipelineWrap)
    2010年3月17日 17:14