none
DC auto boot in Directory Serices Restore Mode and can't boot normal Mode RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi everyone,

I'm Joseph, my state is DC auto boot in Directory Serices Restore Mode and can't boot normal Mode, and I have 3 server in the domain, one file Server ,one DC and one DHCP and DNS Server, 3 server can use AD . This problem is show on the file server, I found an event id 1162 701 2094, please help me to know what problem of the server. Thanks

2019年4月15日 3:14

全部回复

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Would you please share with us specific event logs?

Note: hide private information.

Also found an article for your reference:

Windows does not boot in normal mode-drive issue

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/555996

Best regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年4月16日 8:37
    版主
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided above was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年4月18日 2:24
    版主
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

2019年4月22日 4:27
    版主