none
XP系统outlook 外网无法验证 WIN7 可以 RRS feed

• 问题

• 情况是这样的,公司win2003 作了一个CA 并且下发到 域中,,加入域的计算机在内网内OUTLOOK 使用exchange模式 一切正常,但是外网的时候 xp 系统的用户就不行 OUTLOOK开启是 要求输入密码, 并且无法验证,,而且没有报错的信息(win7可以) exchange2007 anywhere 已经设置 并且外网访问也没有任何问题 请教大侠们 到底是哪里有问题? 既然win7可以 说明CA 网络 都没问题。 谢谢了~~
    2011年10月20日 2:27

答案

• I have solved my problem! The problem actually was in my SAN certificate, mainly on the Subject Alternative Names field. Go Daddy did put on that field as 1st line not mail.domainname.ee put domainname.ee. So Exchange was presenting itself to XP machines wrongly and it seems that XP is not willing to look at next lines on a SAN certificate. Windows 7 thou does it, therefore that problem never happened on Windows 7. So after I used that command: Set-OutlookProvider EXPR -CertPrincipalName:"msstd:mydomain.ee" Everything worked! 已经找到原因了 贴出来 给大家看看~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • 已标记为答案 Terence Yu 2011年11月1日 1:15
    2011年10月20日 5:54

全部回复

• 检查一下是不是没有把根证书导入XP系统中。
    2011年10月20日 5:15
  • I have solved my problem! The problem actually was in my SAN certificate, mainly on the Subject Alternative Names field. Go Daddy did put on that field as 1st line not mail.domainname.ee put domainname.ee. So Exchange was presenting itself to XP machines wrongly and it seems that XP is not willing to look at next lines on a SAN certificate. Windows 7 thou does it, therefore that problem never happened on Windows 7. So after I used that command: Set-OutlookProvider EXPR -CertPrincipalName:"msstd:mydomain.ee" Everything worked! 已经找到原因了 贴出来 给大家看看~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • 已标记为答案 Terence Yu 2011年11月1日 1:15
    2011年10月20日 5:54