none
bluetooth is not supported in windows server means

全部回复

• Means what?  Your statement is vague and leaves a lot to be desired. What is the point of your post?

It is a well known fact that Microsoft did not included Bluetooth service in the Server editions because it was not envisioned anyone would need to use Bluetooth with a server.

So, if you can take the time to explain the purpose of your statement it would be helpful.

Also, in case you failed to read the title of this forum, it is a Windows 7 operating system forum, not a Windows Server forum!

The Windows Server forums are found @ https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?category=windowsserver

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

2017年11月21日 18:05
  • Hi,

Did you mean you encounter an error message which says Bluetooth is not supported in Windows server?

What's the model of your server?

Make sure the hardware support Bluetooth.

By the way, many companies will configured lots of policy for domain joined computers, we need to check if this sever has been configured such policy which not allow connection through Bluetooth. Checking with your administrator or exporting the applied the group policy would clarify this symptom.

Please run the following command as administrator to export applied group policies (export as GP.html file located in C drive):

gpresult /h C:GP.html

If I misunderstood your issue, please tell me directly.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2017年11月22日 6:24
    版主
  • and there is no reason to be a complete ass. this person sought help, not self righteous criticism from some one who thinks they are smarter than they are. please just help those seeking it.
    2018年5月22日 12:39
  • exactly, i am in same boat. running windows 7 64 bit and note in help when troubleshooting bluetooth and getting windows to find my bluetooth speaker , says "bluetooth is not supported in windows server" , i am not running windows server , so why the note? and confusing those who do not know running windows server or not.

no solution here , keep searching!!

2018年7月16日 9:59