none
WFP FwpsFlowAssociateContext0 failed with win 7 RRS feed

• 问题

• hi,every body:

i used WFP FwpsFlowAssociateContext0 failed with win 7.it return error code is -107341811(bad param).

this is my code and the windbg display runtime value is available,pleasa tell me why this API is FAIL.

the windbg display the API param.

MY CODE:

if (FWPS_IS_METADATA_FIELD_PRESENT(inMetaValues, FWPS_METADATA_FIELD_FLOW_HANDLE))

{

flowHandle = inMetaValues->flowHandle;

}

// Get the flow handle

if (FWPS_IS_METADATA_FIELD_PRESENT(inMetaValues, FWPS_METADATA_FIELD_PROCESS_ID))//检测是否接受PID信息

{

processId = inMetaValues->processId;

}

context =(PFLOW_CONTEXT)ExAllocatePoolWithTag( NonPagedPool, sizeof(FLOW_CONTEXT), TAG_NAME_CALLOUT);

if (context == NULL) {

classifyOut->actionType = FWP_ACTION_CONTINUE;//如果条件为真则启动

goto cleanup;

}

else

{

context->flowHandle = inMetaValues->flowHandle;

context->processId=processId;

status = FwpsFlowAssociateContext0(context->flowHandle,FWPS_LAYER_INBOUND_TRANSPORT_V4,YgTcpCallinId, (UINT64)context);

if(status==STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_EXISTS)

{

classifyOut->actionType = FWP_ACTION_CONTINUE;

goto cleanup;

}

if (status != STATUS_SUCCESS)

{

classifyOut->actionType = FWP_ACTION_CONTINUE;

goto cleanup;

}

}

• 已移动 WESfan 2011年9月8日 3:42 属于Win7的问题 (发件人:Windows Embedded Standard 7 (嵌入式Windows 7))
    2011年9月6日 2:30

答案

• Hi,

According to you description, I suggest to contact WPF forum for further help:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en/wpf/threads/

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2011年9月12日 2:12
    版主