none
SQL Server Agent can not start 代理启动失败 RRS feed

• 问题

• Unable to start service SQLSERVERAGENT on server SERVER1 

Additional information:

The SQLSERVERAGENT service on SERVER1 started and then stopped

2019年11月19日 7:20

全部回复

• What's sql agent service account? Does it have proper windows permission?
    2019年11月19日 15:50
  • I get some pics,maybe anything wrong:

2019年11月20日 2:19
  • Hi EricZom,

你给的错误信息太过一般性,能给我们提供一些windows event log sql agent log(默认位置:C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQLX.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Log\SQLAGENT.X详细的错误吗?

下面这个连接讲述了造成这种错误的一个可能性原因:https://blog.sqlauthority.com/2018/11/03/sql-server-unable-to-start-service-sqlserveragent-on-server-mscorlib/

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2019年11月20日 2:58
  • Thanks a lot , i found the log what you said,check it out:

2019年11月20日 3:45
  • Hi EricZom,

你这个错误信息感觉是你的sql agent无法连接你的sql engine啊,你的sql server service是否启动了?你是否在sql server configuration manger上为sql server启用了named pipe协议?

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2019年11月20日 9:01
  • 这几个服务都启用了,看日志说是注册表损坏了,或者注册表信息丢失,不知道用SQLserver的修复功能能不能解决
    2019年11月20日 9:13
  • I get some pics,maybe anything wrong:

You still didn't tell what the sql agent service account is and windows permissions it has, find that in sql server configuration manager. Also check windows application event log for related error details. 
    2019年11月20日 17:04