none
ProtocolSettings value on mailbox is strange

问题

• User is getting an Outlook integration error on their Skype but it eventually goes away. Everything works OK. They just get that big red exclamation point on the message history icon. Anyway, I started looking at their mailbox properties and comparing it to someone that does work. I noticed their protocolsettings property is {IMAP4§0§§§§§§§§§§§, POP3§0§§§§§§§§§§§, HTTP§0§1§§§§§§, OWA§0}.

For other users, it is blank. I checked in the console and this users mailbox has the same settings under Mailbox Feature as everyone else. Even tried disabling and re-enabling the ones that were enabled. No help.

How do I reset this value so it looks normal? I could not find any "Set" command that works.

2018年6月14日 14:40

答案

• I wouldn't worry about it.  Actually that value looks accurate.

I think this is a legacy setting that hasn't been used since Exchange 2007 so I wouldn't worry about it.  If it keeps you awake at night, you could clear it in ADSI Edit.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• 已标记为答案 shadowtuck 2018年6月14日 17:14
    2018年6月14日 17:10

全部回复

• I wouldn't worry about it.  Actually that value looks accurate.

I think this is a legacy setting that hasn't been used since Exchange 2007 so I wouldn't worry about it.  If it keeps you awake at night, you could clear it in ADSI Edit.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• 已标记为答案 shadowtuck 2018年6月14日 17:14
    2018年6月14日 17:10
  • Thanks. Just thought it might have something to do with my integration error but apparently not.
    2018年6月14日 17:14