none
WINDOWS ACTIVATION ISSUE

问题

• HI,

THI IS ENGR. IMRAN FROM GULF CREATOR SYSTEMS KSA.

I HAVE SOME QUIRY ABOUT ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL, MY COMPANY BROUGHT 6 MINI PCs IT HAS WIN 7 PROFESSIONAL BUT ITS NOT ACTIVATED HAVING ERROR SHOWN ON RIGHT SIDE OF DESKTOP WINDOWS NOT ACTIVATED GENUINE ERROR. I WANT TO ASK THAT IF ITS BROUGHT FROM AUTHORIZED DEALER SO WHY ITS SHOWING LIKE THIS? IS THERE ANY WAY SO THAT I CAN ACTIVATE THIS WINDOWS IN MINI PCs, AND IT WORKS AS GENUINE WINDOWS AS WE PAY FOR THAT WHOLE PACKAGE INCLUDING MINI PC AND WINDOWS.

I REQUEST MICROSOFT SUPPORT TO HELP US OUT IN THIS MATTER.

THANKS

2018年5月24日 7:09

全部回复

• I don't think anyone in this forum can answer your question.  You will have to contact the source you bought the systems from to determine what was installed on your systems and ask them about the activation.

If you want to contact Microsoft you need to call the number listed in the activation window for more information.

These forums are not Microsoft Support.  They are peer-to-peer end user forums.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

2018年5月24日 17:38