none
How to extract user's Junk Mail filter level

问题

• I am trying to find a way to create a report on what level of Junk Mail Filtering our users have set for themselves.

I can use Get-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration to see who has it turned on or off, but not which of the available levels they have it set to:

-No Automatic Filtering

-Low

-High

Safe Lists seems to be the equivalent of "TrustedListsOnly" from Get-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration, but the others I can't find output for.

I've tried looking in msExch AD attributes, ADSI, and so on, but I just can't see a place to get that information.

If a user logs on to two separate PCs, and change the setting on one, it is immediately reflected on the other, so it must be saved to their mailbox somewhere.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2018年5月17日 11:17

全部回复

• Hi,

As per my knowledge, the junk email protection level is an Outlook client feature, so we couldn't set it via powershell or GUI from Exchange server side. 

All settings we can modify in Exchange could be found in the article: Set-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年5月18日 6:18
    版主