none
Scanstate.exe erroring when running on remote machines

问题

• I've been using a Powershell script to run scanstate.exe with appropriate parameters through a remote session using invoke-command.

I've been seeing a number of machines getting to approx. 50% of the way through the process and then simply stopping

The error being displayed is

"

NotSpecified: (:String) [], RemoteException

CategoryInfo: NotSpecified

FullyQualifiedErrorID: NativeCommandError

PSComputerName:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team.

"

When I look in the scanstate.log I don't see any errors.

2018年5月23日 10:32

全部回复

• One would think that in my computer/Manage Network drives would be enabled,edited..Or maybe remote desktop in control-panel.Windows cmd doesn't even recognize Scan State/ScanState also,for remote desktop connection(s),use Microsoft /SKYPE
    2018年5月23日 19:35
  • Hi,

In addition, you can also refer to the following article and check if it can help you.

Windows 7 Remote Desktop Connection Problems

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/windows7/windows7_remote_desktop_connection.htm

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年5月25日 2:00
    版主