none
cannot activate windows 10 RRS feed

全部回复

• i have Installed Key but cannot activate the window...

2018年8月9日 7:31
  • Hi James,

I noticed you use a Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 setup key for activate your existing system. The setup key is used for Windows 10 installation in a KMS activation domain environment. Once we use the setup key to install Windows 10 Enterprise, the client machine will connect to Server in 2 hours to activate itself. It can't be used on Windows stand alone computer.

If you are using a Windows 10 stand alone computer, please activate it with a retailed product key or OEM embeded key to activate your device.

If you are using a domain joined computer and it is also a KMS client, Please run command line "slmgr.vbs /ato" as administrator to activate it again. 

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年8月9日 9:32
  • i'm use the stand alone computer, how can i activate?
    2018年8月9日 9:40
  • 1. If your computer's hardware configuration (including device driver settings) has changed a lot?
    2. Have your Windows 10 license exceeded its activation quantity limit?

Alexis Zhang

http://mvp.microsoft.com/zh-cn/mvp/Jie%20Zhang-4000545
    http://blogs.itecn.net/blogs/alexis

推荐以 NNTP Bridge 桥接新闻组方式访问论坛。

本帖是回复帖,原帖作者是楼上的 <James Keung>;

| After updated windows 10 few days ago, i cannot activate the windows, what can i do?
    |

2018年8月10日 11:28
  • Hi James,

For a stand alone computer, we should buy a retail Windows 10 Professional or Home product key from Microsoft website. The Windows 10 Enterprise product key is not suitable for you, also we can't buy it separately. It sale for multiple computers owners which should be a company or enterprise.

Bests, 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• 已编辑 Joy-Qiao 2018年8月13日 1:23
    • 已建议为答案 Joy-Qiao 2018年8月13日 1:23
    2018年8月13日 1:21
  • Hi James,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved? 
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.

Best regards,
    Joy

2018年8月20日 1:43