none
changing language problem

问题

• I have lately recovered my computer ( not the first time , I used to do it by myself) , but I can't add additional language as I used to do before : control panel - Region and language - change keyboard ,

there is only on language in the list (US English) , when I choose Add and select my second language , the OK button still dimmed, so it can't be added

I used to follow these same steps every time I recovered my computer, but this time it doesn't work!

P.S : none of the listed languages in ADD field could be added 

So what should I do ?

please help , Thank you  

2018年5月16日 17:13

全部回复

• The Display language section will be visible only if you have already installed a Language Interface Pack or if your edition of Windows supports a language pack. Language packs are available only in Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise.

As how to install a windows 7 language pack and change the interface of windows 7 after a language pack is installed, please refer to

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/972813/windows-7-language-packs-are-available-for-computers-that-are-running

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年5月17日 5:06
  • If you have any problems, please feel free to let me know.

It is appreciated that you can mark it as an answer, if it is helpful to you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2018年5月18日 8:54