none
Office Web Apps How To Show"Insert image" CommandBar In Browser RRS feed

• 问题

• When I Click"Insert"CommandBar,There is no "image" item below bar.How Can I Show It in Browser Just Like In DeskTop Office Since My WOPI Server Allow User To Edit Excel ,Including Change Text In Cell and Insert An Image To Excel File.

2016年5月9日 9:59

答案

• Hi,

To my knowledge, the "insert image" option is not available in Excel Online as of now.

We appreciate your continued interest in Microsoft products and services and especially with regards to this requirement of yours in Excel Online. We will submit this feedback to the product group via our internal channel, for consideration for a future product or update. You can also submit this by going to File > Help > Give Feedback to Microsoft.

By the way, here we mainly focus on the desktop version of Office related question and feedback, there is not so much about Office Web Apps (and also, it's a Chinese forum :-)). For your specific question, better to post in the dedicated forum below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/officeonline-excel_online?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&tm=1462953855515

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• 已标记为答案 zhbrxht 2016年5月12日 3:10
    2016年5月11日 8:08
    版主

全部回复

• Hi,

To my knowledge, the "insert image" option is not available in Excel Online as of now.

We appreciate your continued interest in Microsoft products and services and especially with regards to this requirement of yours in Excel Online. We will submit this feedback to the product group via our internal channel, for consideration for a future product or update. You can also submit this by going to File > Help > Give Feedback to Microsoft.

By the way, here we mainly focus on the desktop version of Office related question and feedback, there is not so much about Office Web Apps (and also, it's a Chinese forum :-)). For your specific question, better to post in the dedicated forum below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/officeonline-excel_online?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&tm=1462953855515

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• 已标记为答案 zhbrxht 2016年5月12日 3:10
    2016年5月11日 8:08
    版主
  • Thanks a lot for you answer.
    2016年5月12日 3:24
  • You're welcome!!

Regards,

Ethan Hua

2016年5月12日 4:52
    版主