fix other system apps & installed apps in windows 8.1 RRS feed

• 一般討論

• I recently purchased an ASUS Transformer book notebook/tablet. It came with Win 8.1 installed so no installation disc. 

All windows app unable to open and flash and back to startmenu
    Then i tried 
    Powershell –ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage –DisableDevelopmentMode –Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    It able to access Win Store
    but I cannot download anything due to error 0x80070002.

Also, i fix three other system apps such as PC Settings, run the following:
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\camera\AppxManifest.xml

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\FileManager\AppxManifest.xml

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xml 
    It works fine for carmera, file manager and immersive control panel

But all others app unable to open and flash and back to startmenu.
    Any powershell command that can locate music, video, travel and fix all others win apps 

Finally, i used AppsDiagnostic.diagcab to scan, it occurs
    some other safety setting lost and changed and windows metro setting may be destroyed

Please help. I am a novice and do not know what to do and give powershell command to fix all other system and install apps

sdf

• 已移動 AskaSuModerator 2015年1月21日 下午 03:11
    • 已變更類型 George.Chang 2015年1月28日 上午 02:18 Customer Discontinued
    2015年1月21日 下午 02:01

所有回覆

• 未來請選擇正確的產品討論版區發文。

本文已協助移動。

蘇老碎碎念
    資訊無涯,回頭已不見岸
    Facebook - 微軟台灣官方論壇愛好者俱樂部
    如何在論壇正確發問,請參考iThome的文章: 如何問到我要的答案

2015年1月21日 下午 03:12
    版主
  • Hi hotp

您是否有安裝CorelDRAW?

或是您有安裝甚麼軟體造成這個問題的嗎?

請記得將對您有幫助的回覆"標示為解答"以幫助其他尋找解答及參與社群討論的朋友們。

Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2015年1月22日 上午 02:28