none
Moved mailboxes now shows up in Disconnected Mailbox, unable to reconnect.

問題

• I have moved multiple mailboxes successfully, but they showed up in Disconnect Mailbox and have stayed there for 2 days now.  I have already done a "get-maiboxdatabase | clean-mailboxdatabase".  Trying to connect the mailbox to the user does not work either.

Any assistance is appreciated.

TIA,

Ron

2018年6月14日 下午 06:41

所有回覆

• Hi,

Things I want to confirm with you:

1. How do you migrate those mailboxes?

2. You migrate them from one database to another database which on a same server or migrate from one server to another server or migrate from one forest to another forest?

3. Could you use the command below to connect those mailboxes, if cannot connect those mailboxes, what is the error message:

Connect-Mailbox -Database "xxxx" -Identity "xxxx"

4. Whether those mailbox's AD account are exist? 

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月15日 上午 06:24
  • So the original database had a retention period of 3 days, so after 3 days I was able to clean up the disconnected mailboxes by "get-maiboxdatabase | clean-mailboxdatabase"

Thank you.

2018年6月15日 下午 09:16
  • Hi RPMCSI-IT,

You can use the command below to check those disabled mailboxes:

Get-MailboxDatabase | Get-MailboxStatistics | Where {$_.DisconnectReason -eq "disabled"} 

If you want to delete them, you can use the command below:

Get-MailboxStatistics -Database "Mailbox Database xxxx" | where {$_.DisconnectReason -eq
    "disabled"} | ForEach {Remove-StoreMailbox -Database $_.Database -Identity $_.MailboxGuid -MailboxState disabled}

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月18日 上午 09:22