none
Informal Pop Up After Migration user (2010 to 2016) Outlook 2010

問題

• Hello,

Context:

Exchange 2010 migration to 2016. Everything seems ok (eas, owa, etc. ..)

I have some users who once migrated to the 2016 on this message just at the opening of outlook. If it's OK or Cancel, it does not change anything.

I'm looking for where it can come from but can not find anything.

thank you for your information.

I made the change on the SSL require to match but no change

2018年5月16日 上午 10:58

解答

• Thank you for your answer, I found the solution.
    In fact, I knew that my URLs and IIS and client authentication were OK so I was not looking for it. But I saw a fast connection to the old server (CTRL on Outlook)

SOLUTION:

It was the public folders. (thanks Fiddler again ..)

For my part I did not need it, I had to delete them (via ADSIEDIT)

A reboot of the IIS on the two servers otherwise it disconnected the BALS ...

Thanks you for your help
    • 已標示為解答 ManuLife80 2018年5月17日 上午 08:51
    2018年5月17日 上午 08:51

所有回覆

• Hi,

Based on your description, I know that you are getting the Outlook account configuration issue after migrating the mailbox from Exchange 2010 to 2016.

To confirm with you:

1. What is your Exchange server version?
    2. Did you configure the Outlook account from the internal network or external network?

For troubleshooting:

1. Please recycle the Autodiscover app pool in Exchange 2016 server via the command:

Restart-WebAppPool MSExchangeAutodiscoverAppPool 

2. Change the ExternalClientAuthenticationMethod from NTLM to Negotiate on two servers.

Set-OutlookAnywhere -Identity: "SeverName\rpc (Default Web Site)" -ExternalClientAuthenticationMethod Negotiate

3. If issue persists, we'd like to collection the following information with you:

Get-OutlookAnywhere | fl *url*,*auth*
    Get-OutlookProvider | fl 
    Get-ClientAccessServer | fl *uri*

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年5月17日 上午 08:22
    版主
  • Thank you for your answer, I found the solution.
    In fact, I knew that my URLs and IIS and client authentication were OK so I was not looking for it. But I saw a fast connection to the old server (CTRL on Outlook)

SOLUTION:

It was the public folders. (thanks Fiddler again ..)

For my part I did not need it, I had to delete them (via ADSIEDIT)

A reboot of the IIS on the two servers otherwise it disconnected the BALS ...

Thanks you for your help
    • 已標示為解答 ManuLife80 2018年5月17日 上午 08:51
    2018年5月17日 上午 08:51