none
using ADSI edit to check recipient objects

問題

• i recall in the past I was able to use ADSI to view recipients under Configuration, Services, Microsoft Exchange, <org name>, Administrative groups, Exchange Administrative Group (fydibohf23spdlt).  There was a CN=Recipients.  But now I can't find it. In fact I can't find recipient object anywhere.   Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

2018年5月11日 下午 06:37

解答

• Recipients were never in that location.  Recipients are in OUs and containers in the domain partition.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

2018年5月11日 下午 10:10
  • Hi ChrisD0919,

There doesn't exist a CN=Recipients in Configuration.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• 已標示為解答 ChrisD0919 2018年5月17日 下午 04:32
    2018年5月14日 上午 10:34

所有回覆

• Recipients were never in that location.  Recipients are in OUs and containers in the domain partition.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

2018年5月11日 下午 10:10
  • Hi ChrisD0919,

There doesn't exist a CN=Recipients in Configuration.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• 已標示為解答 ChrisD0919 2018年5月17日 下午 04:32
    2018年5月14日 上午 10:34
  • Hi ChrisD0919,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

2018年5月17日 上午 03:05
  • Sorry for the late reply.  The suggestion helped.
    2018年5月17日 下午 04:31
  • You're welcome.  Happy to have helped.

2018年5月17日 下午 07:38