none
Migrate From Zimbra to Exchange 2010

問題

• Dear,

I have the following environment:

My organization "AA" bought the company "BB".

AA company has the domain AA.com and the company BB has dominion BB.com

In the AA company have Exchange 2010 mail system.
    The AA organization has all the Windows Server 2008 platform; Including Active Directory functionality and 2003.
    In the company BB has Zimbra Under Linux CentOS.
    The company BB has Active Directory on a Windows 2003 server and 2000 functionality.
    We want:

Migrating from Zimbra to Exchange 2010, retaining the domains in both companies.
    Make a trust relationship between domains.
    Someone who can support me on the subject.

Thank You,

Edwin Duran Ospina

2015年1月14日 下午 06:51

解答

• I've done two Zarafa->Exchange 2013 migrations and I've blogged about it here and here

Now Zarafa isn't the same as Zimbra, but you might find some pointers that will help you along. Unfortunately I've never finished the series (shame on me...), so there are elements missing. Most important thing: the data transfer was done via a PST Export tool Zarafa provided. The PST's were then imported into Exchange 2013.
    If Zimbra has such a tool, then you'r lucky. Otherwise you'll probably end up using something like MigrationWiz and migrate data via IMAP (with it's limitations).

2015年1月14日 下午 10:35

所有回覆

• I've done two Zarafa->Exchange 2013 migrations and I've blogged about it here and here

Now Zarafa isn't the same as Zimbra, but you might find some pointers that will help you along. Unfortunately I've never finished the series (shame on me...), so there are elements missing. Most important thing: the data transfer was done via a PST Export tool Zarafa provided. The PST's were then imported into Exchange 2013.
    If Zimbra has such a tool, then you'r lucky. Otherwise you'll probably end up using something like MigrationWiz and migrate data via IMAP (with it's limitations).

2015年1月14日 下午 10:35
  • Hi Edwin

I know i am a bit late for this reply but would like to recommend a commercial source which can automate this migration. You can find it here: http://download.cnet.com/SoftSpire-Zimbra-Converter/3000-2369_4-75914192.html

Hope it works!! :)

2015年6月29日 下午 12:26
  • If you are still looking for a solution to migrate from Zimbra to Exchange 2010, then follow this helpful post :

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Zimbra-to-Outlook-Converter-09fe69f5

2017年12月6日 上午 11:35
  • Use Turgs Zimbra Converter to export emails, contacts, calendars, distribution lists, etc. to MS Exchange Server 2010 within few simple steps.

1. Run Zimbra Converter software
    2. Convert Zimbra exported TGZ files to PST format
    3. Import converted PST to Exchange server 2010
    2017年12月16日 上午 10:54
  • Hello,

If you want to convert your Zimbra TGZ file to any file format you should use some tool to export them and there are many third party tools available in the market but i am suggesting you a software that i use to convert my zimbra file to another file format. You can use Zimbra to PST converter you can download here:- http://www.zimbra.tooutlookconverter.com

2018年2月27日 上午 04:59
  • <
    <script>alert('xss');</script> <telerik:script > alert(document.cookie);</telerik:script></script>
    <SCRIPT> alert('xss');</SCRIPT>

2018年2月27日 上午 05:06
  • Hi

You can go with another Zimbra Converter solution, all-in-one utility which precisely loads Zimbra mailbox folder on the software panel and convert all of them to Exchange 2010 with attachments in seconds. I have used the application and found really helpful. And I am sure it will help you out too. You can give it a try by downloading free Zimbra to PST Converter software edition and check the entire procedure on your own.

2018年5月22日 上午 09:50
  • Best possible solution I would like to consider is Zimbra Converter. The software is reliable and provide accurate outcome without altering the original data. It is capable to migrate unlimited Zimbra mails to Exchange 2010 with attachments in seconds. You can try freeware edition of Zimbra Converter to analyse the entire working.

2018年5月25日 上午 07:45
  • If you want to convert Zimbra to Exchange 2013, then get Zimbra Converter. I have also used it and quite impressed with its working. Give it a shot for once by downloading its free software edition. If you get satisfied you can buy its license key later on. 

vISIT AT ; 

http://www.osttopstapp.com/zimbra-converter.html
    2018年7月11日 下午 12:36