none
What is the reverse commands of?

問題

• What are the reverse commands of: 

>set-calendarprocessing "MailboxName" -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

>Set-CalendarProcessing "MailboxName" -AutomateProcessing AutoUpdate

I ran these commands on my exchange and jacked a setting up, can someone tell me what the reverse commands of these are? 

Rob

2018年5月14日 下午 12:27

解答

I ran these commands on my exchange and jacked a setting up, can someone tell me what the reverse commands of these are? 

Rob

You have three choices

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/mailboxes/set-calendarprocessing?view=exchange-ps

The AutomateProcessing parameter enables or disables calendar processing on the mailbox.

This parameter takes the following values:

• None: Both the resource booking attendant and the Calendar Attendant are disabled on the mailbox.

• AutoUpdate: Only the Calendar Attendant processes meeting requests and responses.

• AutoAccept: Both the Calendar Attendant and resource booking attendant are enabled on the mailbox. This means that the Calendar Attendant updates the calendar, and then the resource booking assistant accepts the meeting based upon the policies.

The default value on a resource mailbox is AutoAccept. The default value on a user mailbox is AutoUpdate, but you can't change the value on a user mailbox.

2018年5月14日 下午 12:46
    版主

所有回覆

Rob

You have three choices

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/mailboxes/set-calendarprocessing?view=exchange-ps

The AutomateProcessing parameter enables or disables calendar processing on the mailbox.

This parameter takes the following values:

• None: Both the resource booking attendant and the Calendar Attendant are disabled on the mailbox.

• AutoUpdate: Only the Calendar Attendant processes meeting requests and responses.

• AutoAccept: Both the Calendar Attendant and resource booking attendant are enabled on the mailbox. This means that the Calendar Attendant updates the calendar, and then the resource booking assistant accepts the meeting based upon the policies.

The default value on a resource mailbox is AutoAccept. The default value on a user mailbox is AutoUpdate, but you can't change the value on a user mailbox.

2018年5月14日 下午 12:46
    版主
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年5月18日 上午 09:58
    版主