none
exchange server with 2 domain , one is in hk but the cn domain cannot work properly . RRS feed

• 問題

• exchange server with  2 domain , one is in hk but the cn domain cannot work properly .

I just sent a test mail from my personal gmail address to an email account of hk domain , all of us received this test mail. However, the same test mail to .cn can not received. Also, I checked the domain .cn and the expiry date is 2016. So is t here any  problem with the email server in HK. Or how can i know the setting in exchange 2007 wrong as i can compare all setting in .hk domain and .cn

2014年5月30日 上午 02:22

解答

• exchange server with  2 domain , one is in hk but the cn domain cannot work properly .

I just sent a test mail from my personal gmail address to an email account of hk domain , all of us received this test mail. However, the same test mail to .cn can not received. Also, I checked the domain .cn and the expiry date is 2016. So is t here any  problem with the email server in HK. Or how can i know the setting in exchange 2007 wrong as i can compare all setting in .hk domain and .cn

i just started the service ''Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service'' in server , will it make this problem ?

• 已標示為解答 Jo Lau 2014年5月30日 上午 03:47
    2014年5月30日 上午 02:29
  • This is because the host of the cn domain dns service provider make change or remove from other site .

The actual answer must be proved later .  

• 已標示為解答 Jo Lau 2014年5月30日 上午 03:49
    2014年5月30日 上午 03:49

所有回覆

i just started the service ''Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service'' in server , will it make this problem ?

• 已標示為解答 Jo Lau 2014年5月30日 上午 03:47
    2014年5月30日 上午 02:29
  • This is because the host of the cn domain dns service provider make change or remove from other site .

The actual answer must be proved later .  

• 已標示為解答 Jo Lau 2014年5月30日 上午 03:49
    2014年5月30日 上午 03:49