none
請問wss在英文版建立的list範本如何在中文版下使用? RRS feed

• 問題

• 前一陣子在wss英文版中建立一些list範本,但公司想要使用中文環境,但這list範本無法在wss中文環境使用,請教各位先進是否有解決之道,謝謝
    2007年1月19日 上午 01:34

解答

• Dear:

Now that you are all set, open the manifest.xml file for editing. Don’t worry about a XML editor, for now notepad will suffice.

I hope you did your homework and you know the LCID of both the current language and the one of the target language… (Sample: English = “1033”… France-Canada = “3084”).

What I want you to do is to replace all old LCID’s into the new LCID. (edit… replace… you know…)

Here is a piece of code taken out from manifest.xml, I have marked one of the LCID occurrences is the file:

< ... />

<Language>1033</Language> --> 語系

< ... />

2007年1月19日 上午 02:46

所有回覆

• Dear FOOLBIRDKING:

更改範本語系即可將英文進行中文化

2007年1月19日 上午 02:15
  • Dear:

Now that you are all set, open the manifest.xml file for editing. Don’t worry about a XML editor, for now notepad will suffice.

I hope you did your homework and you know the LCID of both the current language and the one of the target language… (Sample: English = “1033”… France-Canada = “3084”).

What I want you to do is to replace all old LCID’s into the new LCID. (edit… replace… you know…)

Here is a piece of code taken out from manifest.xml, I have marked one of the LCID occurrences is the file:

< ... />

<Language>1033</Language> --> 語系

< ... />

2007年1月19日 上午 02:46