版主
  • 大部份的Win10 的ISO也不能在Win7上執行

大家一齊探討、學習和研究,謝謝!
    MCSD, MCAD, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCDST, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP, MCPD,
    MCT, Microsoft Community Star(TW & HK),
    Microsoft MVP for VB.NET since 2003
    My MSMVP Blog

請記得將對您有幫助的回覆 標示為解答 以幫助其他尋找解答及參與社群討論的朋友們。
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2015年9月14日 上午 06:23
  • 您好

我的自動UPDATE已經出現了 但會出現錯誤80070005

2015年9月16日 上午 02:47
  • 我是要升級WIN10的ISO

我試W7 ~

2015年9月16日 上午 02:47
  • 80070005 通常是防毒軟體或權限問題造成。

先暫時停用防毒軟體後,執行 Windows Update 確認 OK 的話,再使用下載工具升級 Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/zh-tw/kb/968003

歡迎參觀我的Blog【菜鳥自救會】

2015年9月16日 上午 03:22
    版主
  • 您好

已關防毒跑一次以上網站步驟

依然相同個錯誤 是否跟windows不完整有關? 我正版但office都不見了

是否要重灌才能解決問題?

2015年9月16日 上午 05:23
  • 你好, 有懷疑系統文件丟失的話你可以以指令 scan /sfc 來掃瞄一次

參考指令說明:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/929833

邊幫助, 邊鍛鍊

2015年9月16日 上午 06:59
  • 的確有修復一些東西

但還是繼續錯誤訊息...

2015年9月16日 上午 09:54
  • Error code 80070005 is caused by a number of factors some of which include an error in the DCOM configuration or the Automatic Updates service.  You can begin to solve the problem by seeking verification for the DCOM configuration.  To do this simply click on Start on your main toolbar on the desktop and then choose Run from the pop-up menu.  When the Command Prompt appears type in dcomcnfgand then press the Enterkey.  When the Component Services window opens double click on the Component Services folder and then double click on the Computers folder.  Right click on My Computer and then choose Properties from the drop down menu.  When the Properties window opens click on the COM Security tab and then click on Edit Default and then check to see that the correct accounts are listed

In the event that one of your accounts is missing you can simply click on Add and then choose Advanced.  Click on Locations and then choose Local Computer Name and then choose OK.  Proceed to click on Find Now and then press down the CTRL key on your keyboard.  Choose the correct Account Names and click OK twice.Under User Names choose the account that you added and then choose Local Access in the Permissions area and then place a check mark in the Allow column and then click OK.

Once you complete this process it is necessary to confirm the default settings for DCOM.  You can do this by choosing the Default Propertiestab and make sure Enable Distributed COM has a check mark placed inside the selection box,Identifyis checked under Default Impersonation, and Connect has a check mark under Default Authentication and then click OK.  Restart your computer when you have completed this process.

大家一齊探討、學習和研究,謝謝!
    MCSD, MCAD, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCDST, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP, MCPD,
    MCT, Microsoft Community Star(TW & HK),
    Microsoft MVP for VB.NET since 2003
    My MSMVP Blog

請記得將對您有幫助的回覆 標示為解答 以幫助其他尋找解答及參與社群討論的朋友們。
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2015年9月17日 上午 03:30
  • Hi,

也可以用Clean Boot的方式後再試試看安裝一次

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

請記得將對您有幫助的回覆"標示為解答"以幫助其他尋找解答及參與社群討論的朋友們。

2015年9月24日 上午 09:30