none
Event ID 1009 : Email stuck in Outbox in Outlook and Drafts in OWA (Unable to Send the emails)

問題

• Hi All,

All sudden , my exchange 2010 stop working while send the emails out either internal or external

When i look the event ID in mailbox servers and found the Event ID 1009 : sating The Microsoft Exchange Mail Submission service is currently unable to contant any Hub Transport server in the local Active Directory site.  The server may be too busy to accept new connections at this time

Trouble shot done so far:

Restarted all the servers one by one

Reset the network card settings

There is no back pressure applied in my HUB servers

uninstall the HUB server in the same box and re-install it again.

no Antivirus programs running on it.

Whenever i restarting Active Directory topology service , the mailbox is trying contact HUB Transport server and got failed with event ID 1009.

i have two hub servers in the same site, but the emails are not flowing. i can able to receive the emails from external.

i have only one site for my exchange 2010 organization

My Environment is 

One DC 

Two CAS and HUB servers 

Two Mailbox Servers

All are running in VM's

2018年6月13日 下午 01:09

所有回覆

• Are there any firewalls in place, including the Windows firewall, that might be blocking things?

Have you tried restarting the servers?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

2018年6月13日 下午 06:44
  • hi Ed.

No firewalls, even i did disable the windows firewall on all servers and did numerous restart the entire exchange 2010 org including DC 

2018年6月14日 上午 02:28
  • Hi,

Please check if the disk space for Exchange. Generally, low disk space will cause the issue.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月14日 上午 09:16
    版主
  • Hi Manu Meng

enough space is available on all exchange servers. There is no back pressure events found.

2018年6月14日 上午 09:35
  • Hello All

enough space is available on all exchange servers. There is no back pressure events found. 

Even i installed HUB transport server role on mailbox server and checked the email flow , but no luck still am getting the same event id 1009 , unable to contact any HUB transport server in the local AD site . 

is there anything to do with AD sites and services

2018年6月14日 下午 01:21
  • Hi,

What is your Exchange server current rollup version?
    Please make sure the all DNS records exist and use telnet to test SMTP communication

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

2018年6月15日 上午 09:44
    版主
  • HI Manu

All are Exchange 2010 with RU 17, all the DNS records are in place pointing to exchange servers and telnet communication is working fine with 25 towards my hub transport server.

i could able to send email via telnet 

2018年6月15日 下午 12:10
  • Are all your certificates valid? If it stopped working without any changes being made, that would be a good place to start.
    2018年6月20日 下午 12:42