How to Control Live Meeting Invitation Mail Language RRS feed

• 問題

• I have installed the MS Conferencing Addin for Outlook. When I schedule the LM, it can be generated a invitation. Is anyone know how to control the invitation mail language?
    2009年9月16日 上午 10:26

解答

• The meeting invitation is depending on the client environment, it can't be controlled by OCS server. for example, you may find a English version of client computer with live meeting installed, then copy "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\LiveMeeting Shared\en-US\confapisat" to a Chinese version of operating system to the same location. It will change the meeting invitation behavior from Chinese to English.

Ryan, MCT/ MCITP~~~http://cybernetcoffee.spaces.live.com
    • 已標示為解答 Uncle Sam TW 2010年3月10日 上午 01:48
    2009年11月2日 上午 02:21

所有回覆

• 2009年9月17日 上午 04:23
  • I can't find either the "detail" or "Option" buttons in the invitation email.
    2009年9月17日 上午 06:04
  • this problem with LiveMeeting Support team. They confirmed that this is by design that the language setting will not affect the language of the invitation email sent by your email client. However I suggest them escalate this issue to product group to see if they will improve this in next generation of LiveMeeting. I will keep you informed once I get reply from them.
    2009年9月17日 上午 06:28
  • The meeting invitation is depending on the client environment, it can't be controlled by OCS server. for example, you may find a English version of client computer with live meeting installed, then copy "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\LiveMeeting Shared\en-US\confapisat" to a Chinese version of operating system to the same location. It will change the meeting invitation behavior from Chinese to English.

Ryan, MCT/ MCITP~~~http://cybernetcoffee.spaces.live.com
    • 已標示為解答 Uncle Sam TW 2010年3月10日 上午 01:48
    2009年11月2日 上午 02:21
  • Thanks Ryan, I understood how to change it. 
    2009年11月2日 上午 10:04